Friday, June 5, 2020

Today is World Environment Day !

Today is World Environment Day !

Before seeing this post, check this out -> Today is World Environment Day !


I clicked a few pics of the plants at my home to show you...have a look...what are they saying ?

Hey! I am a part of the environment too!
(...thought it was the right time to post this 😜)

 Haa πŸ’


 Blooming bud πŸŽ€

There's a seed inside ! 

 I love these also πŸ˜„

Mirchi !!! (Chilli)

 Ashoka Tree πŸŽ„ Just love it ...

So cute πŸ˜‚

 Wow. This is my fav.

😍

 Life has both bad n good phasesπŸ˜‡

Blooming buds again ✨

 Guess what ?

Ajwain (carom seeds)

 Another fav...palm tree

🌟

 Hari is peeping 😁 

I love eating guavas from here every season.

The grand Puneet (yes! that is its name)

The eucalyptus trees are a real feast to the eyes

 I love sitting here n read a book


 I spotted you...you are mine guava

A sweet bite by a squirrel

 New leaf πŸŽ‹

Helicopter flowers 🎍

 Mango tree

From the balcony

 You are my sunshineπŸŒ…



I love seeing this every evening

 A plot behind my house

Your turn...

Comment n tell me how you see this

🌏

 Hari is here again





From the verandah


Thank you! You were so tasty!

 How could I forget you Micku ?

HAPPY WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY 2020
Let us pledge to reduce air pollution by taking out our old bicycles, by not thinking that scooty is cool, by using the AC for less time and every other way. I won't ask anyone to save the environment because we are not capable to do so. It saves itself (one example is of the present time). Rather we should just try to be happy and balanced with it.
πŸ˜ŠπŸŒ„

-SARGUN SAINI

5 comments:

  1. For the pic of clouds, i can see a butterfly!
    I love the way u have kept names of your trees and how u hv preserved them ! Hats off to you dear
    Lovely poetry πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Same to you (for poetry) ! 😊😁

      Delete